Broker Associate Dawn Williams
- A northerner by birth living in Rhode Island until my family relocated to Florida, I moved to the Triangle area in 1998 after graduating from college to be closer to my family who had moved to the area. I`ve loved North Carolina as if it were my home state ever since. Living in the Triangle offers the perfect locale, being commutable to both the beach and the mountains, with a plethora of dining, shopping, and recreational options. My goal is to help my clients make their home dreams a reality, whether that be for home sellers, first-time home buyers, buyers looking to buy-up to a larger home, buyers looking to down-size or investors. I also want to ensure that my clients don`t buy more home than they can comfortably afford.
- Dedication to my clients and honesty is extremely important to me. I strive to keep my clients informed and aware during the entire home purchase/sale process. As searching for/selling a home can be stressful, I also like to bring a sense of humor and laughter into the mix.
- I am a lover of historic properties and an environmental supporter, having worked for over 10 years as the Office & Properties Manager of a local nonprofit that saves endangered historic properties throughout the state. When looking at such properties, I hope buyers and sellers will consider retaining historic structures and rehabilitating them rather than demolishing them, saving the valuable, reusable historic materials from the landfill.
- In my spare time (which admittedly isn`t much), I enjoy supporting the SPCA, reading, gardening, writing, singing, making jewelry, interior decorating and spending time with my friends and family. I also love putting my own gluten-free spin into dishes I create, especially those from my husband`s traditional Peruvian cuisine.
- I welcome the opportunity to work with buyers and sellers in the Triangle, and appreciate you referring me to your friends, families, neighbors, co-workers, business associates and others!
- Lifetime member of the National Honors Society.
Post License Courses
- All post-licensing courses
- Strategic Pricing Specialist
Board of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of North Carolina Association of Realtors
- Member of Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors
- Member of Triangle Multiple Listing Service (TMLS)
I'm ready to earn your business!
E-mail me and tell me about your real estate needs.
Follow Me On
Direct Line:(919) 773-3380
Cell Phone:(919) 601-5572
Triangle East Sales Office
Clayton, NC 27520-8336
Clayton, NC 27520-8336